Wall page entry submission problems at the moment

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Wall page entry submission problems at the moment

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Some spambot has been sending a dozen or more bogus submissions each day as Wall comment submissions. Most submissions have nothing in them as content. None that do have content have been added to the Wall page comments because of a safeguard approval process. However, I've stopped looking at them at all for the time being ....right after I got a computer virus from hell that may or may not have been from this crap. I just delete them all without opening any of them.

If you want to make a comment about any of the listed names in the Wall page, you will have to register to post at this site and post it in the Memorial forum, and I will add it to the Wall page. The direct submission will be upgraded in the future with some capture added.....at least that is the general plan at the moment.....depending on how I'm feeling about continuing this site another year or not.

The timeline has been getting an equal number of bogus hits too....mostly with spam advertisements. This too has some stop features that keep them from being posted. If you want to add to the timeline, be aware the response feature is on hold for the time being. If you want to add something post here in the forums.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”