New feature coming

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

New feature coming

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Thanks to money donated specifically for the site recently... not from any reunion funds donated for the reunion expenses... there will be a new feature listing the members of the battalion that have passed on since the war. We hope to keep it updated into the future as well . Programming is in progress now and will go online in the near future.

A 100 commemorative 2015 reunion pins were made as a token of thanks to give to people that donated money for the reunion or who played some major part in producing it. These pins were paid for by myself and not with reunion or site donated funds. Some of the pins were subsequently sold at the reunion for any amount offered to benefit the site. There are 24 left and I'll sell them for as long as they last for a donation to the site of $20 or more. This is more than some paid me for them at the reunion but I have to mail them and package them well enough to keep the Post Office from destroying them like they did a few I mailed out before.

You could mail me a check or use the donate button at the top of the forum if you are interested in this offer.
Attachments
hat.jpg
pin.jpg
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: New feature coming

Postby Delta75 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Very good news!

Jerry
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:31 pm

The updated site is in construction. It's going to be more than I asked for when it is finished. The added page for those who have passed on since the war will be the major feature of it. It's taking a little time for the updates .....but it is still coming.
lreyna1947

Postby lreyna1947 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Robert,

I just opened the new site and looks great. The new color is nice and the site is more friendly to go from place to place. Thanks for the outstanding job.

Luis
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Luis, this is still a work in progress. The page to list those who have passed on after the war hasn't been put up yet and this board will get some tweaking.

Thanks for posting and appreciating that the site is here.

By the way... you can add an avatar in your profile sectlion. See that box that looks like a head and shoulders at the top of the page that will say "user control panel"? Click on that and you will find a path to add an avatar. It can't be too large. If you have any trouble email me the image and I'll put it in for you.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”