Thanks to everybody who responded to the email

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Thanks to everybody who responded to the email

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 pm

I sent out a lot of emails based on the list of 6/31st guys that Jerry White maintains. There were a few bad emails and some glitches in the sending, but the great majority on the list got the message delivered to their in box. And....looks like a lot of guys did read the message. The guest book has had more activity in a short burst than it probably ever has had. I've gotten lots of individual emails too. Some are from guys that had contact with the site years ago and had drifted off . One or two are from people that never knew this site ever existed. The potential of the internet still remains.

I am amazed that there was as much response as there has been.

Thanks for the responses. Your interest tells me the site needs to continue on into the future. That's exactly what I wanted to know.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Re: Thanks to everybody who responded to the email

Postby Ron » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Robert,
After getting your recent email I just so happened to check your site, and like you, happened to find you had quite a few buddies out there that came in out of the 'boonies' to sign the guest book. Guess that's what it took to get quite a few responses of us former Polar Bears, huh!
Good work.....hang in there bro!

Ron
dan kelley

Re: Thanks to everybody who responded to the email

Postby dan kelley » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:19 am

This site has helped me get in touch with many men from the past. I was unable to get in for a number of reasons, but 'computer ignorance' was foremost! I was disappointed that many of the posts were old and I knew few of them anyway. It is however my only link to everyone out there who was with the 6/31. To repost:
I was a plt ldr with C co 3rd plt from May 69 till Jan 70 when I went to the TOC. I was there until approximately there until April 70 and was XO Delta co till I left in May of 70.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”