Here is the suggestion list offered to the Association

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Here is the suggestion list offered to the Association

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 am

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Here is the suggestion list to be offered to the Associa

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Here is the suggestion list to be offered to the Associa

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 am

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Here is the suggestion list offered to the Association

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:31 am

Here is an update on the way things stand at the moment.

Although the Association has tabled the suggestions for now there are some signs of life.

The newsletter arrived in my mailbox yesterday. It was noticeably lacking a history lesson as it's main content..... a welcome change for the first time in years. It did have some reunion information....the first this year to break the surface. And....for the first time there were photos of the deceased members for the last six or eight months, along with a few words about who they were in addition to rank, former battalion, company and year. Incidentally, this newsletter also started off by asking for a volunteer to run their website....so if you have at least a little bit of skill , know how to fix a lot of crap, feel like running it for free and getting reimbursed eventually for paying for the space with your own credit card, just step right up. The 31st Regiment Association wants you.

On another note, Jerry White has been working hard at updating his roster, including contact information, and has sent it on to the major players at the Association. And..... wonder of wonders, it seems the list is being broken up and handed out to a committee to see if they can make some contacts. And even more remarkable the membership chairman has instructed them to turn in expenses to be reimbursed. And, take it for what it's worth, the committee seems to be made up mostly of people that aren't board members.

And...the poll at this site isn't doing anything. A sure sign that hardly anybody is looking at this site and, or, nobody really cares what the Association does or doesn't do.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:39 am

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:23 pm

This was the second most important string at the site in 2013. The suggestion list derived from...the most important string of the year... is listed here along with the damning introduction given it by the messenger to his fellow Association leadership members. Outside of a short burst of financing some social security searches, none of these suggestions were adopted. The Association officers did a executive board reshuffle of the apparent Association officers and had them voted in at the last August Reunion by the ten percent of the membership that were in attendance..

I'm done with making suggestions to the Association. May they long live in peace and quiet from any future hostility on my part. I know now you can't make a cat bark like a dog or a cow oink like a pig. It was my mistake for not recognizing the nature of the animal I was dealing with. I'm sorry I brought it all up....except for the fireworks it produced on this site. I do like fireworks....I admit.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”