Poll on suggestions for the Association

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Poll about the Association Suggestions for those who login

I agree with the suggestions completely.
80%
I think the Association leadership always acts responsibly and needs no suggestions.
No votes
I think the suggestions are valid but really don't care one way or the other what the Association does as long as there is a reunion every year.
No votes
I've been to the reunion and made my connections and I'm done with all of it.
No votes
I think some of the suggestions are good and some I'm either against or have no opinion about.
20%
I agree with the suggestions but don't want to be known as agreeing.
No votes

Total votes: 5
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Poll on suggestions for the Association

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Only a few people have expressed opinions and the entire suggestion list may reflect only the feelings of a limited number of people. It is also probable that if the Association acts on any of the suggestions, they likely will only make a minimal attempt at changes. Accordingly, it probably is better to over ask than under ask. If most people aware of the suggestions are indifferent, and express no opinion, this fact will be noticed by the Association.

Unlike other polls, you can come back and change your vote if you want to do so. If....you are logged in. Just vote the one statement that most reflects your present feeling about the suggestions.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”