Challenge - Reno, NV Reunion - August 2010 - 3rd Platoon

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Challenge - Reno, NV Reunion - August 2010 - 3rd Platoon

Postby Delta75 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:55 am

Hello Third Herd,

On the part of the 3rd Herd, I have accepted the "Delta Company, High Attendance" challenge from our 2nd Platoon Brother, Tim Miller, and will periodically report the 3rd Herd reunion response results. I know that it is early, but just to be sure that none of our men can use the excuse of "I wish that I had known sooner, but I had to schedule my 2010 vacation prior to the end of 2009"....I have communicated the reunion schedule. Status to-date is as follows:

We have located 122 3rd Herd men; however, 3 are disabled and cannot travel; therefore, I provided only 119 men with the schedule.

(1) 68 men have emails...only 39 have confirmed receipt (14 Yes, 19 Maybe, and 6 No).
(2) I have snail-mailed letters along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and reunion response form to the 29 men who have not responded to my email in addition to the 51 men for whom we have no email. Thus....80 letters have been mailed.

Again...to-date, we have 14 Yes's, 19 Maybe's and 6 No's.

So, to 1st platoon, 2nd platoon, Weapons Platoon, and HQ Platoon.....we say...."Catch us if you can"! :lol:

Return to “Delta Company”