Newest member

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Newest member

Postby Ron » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm

We've lately located a new member, namely Dale Sandt. He's already been confirmed to have served in Delta Co., but there's some confusion as to what platoon he was in. This is what I found so far.

Going through http://www.vietnam6bn31inf.com/photos.htm of Mary's site click on Robert Hill's pictures. The one picture I'd like you to look at was taken at Nha Be sometime in 1968 at the Shell Oil tank farm. Members of the 1st platoon are seen in a group photo with Dale in the first standing row and to the right of an African American (Otis Burden). Dale is of course, a short person, and most of the time the quartermaster never had a proper fitting fatigue in his size. It was always too long!

Do you recognize Dale in the group photo or know which platoon he was assigned to?
If you remember Dale Sandt please respond to this forum or email him at:
bigdaddy19492@verizon.net. This is a great help in getting this info corrected for future reunions.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Think Dale will be on the Skype chat this Thursday night

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Guess we can kick the question around some. I talked to him a few days ago using Skype after he got hooked up. He's ready to go on that end. Last I heard he plans on being there.

Return to “Delta Company”