Friends of Jim MacMaster

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Friends of Jim MacMaster

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 am

Jim had a heart attack recently and discovered he needed surgery. Ron Raymond is keeping in touch with his family. The operation is now over and Jim is starting the recovery. Ron sent this message yesterday:

Good evening,

I just got off the phone with Jim's cousin who gave me some good news on Jim's open heart surgery today.
Jim had a quadruple bypass which took most of the day and he's now resting well in the CCU of Mercy Hospital. He's not allowed any phone calls, but you can send cards to him at: Jim MacMaster, room 4015, Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN
Hopefully we'll be seeing Jim soon at the next reunion. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Ron tried posting this himself but got some kind of error message. Contact Ron for the latest information.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Jim MacMaster

Postby Ron » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Hello all,

Mercy Hospital street address is 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd.
Still nothing to report on Jim as of this posting, which is good I hope! :)
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Mac is back!

Postby Ron » Sat May 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim should have returned to his comfortable home by 5/10/2009. He's not quite out of the woods as yet but will be on the recovery trail for awhile until the doc's say it's OK to do what he wants "within certain limitations".
Jim was ready and waiting to hear that he was going home this weekend and I also want to thank all of you for thinking of Jim during his medical disability. :) Jim can still be reached at his home phone number if you want to still say hello.

Return to “Delta Company”