Rice for Vinh Kim photos

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Rice for Vinh Kim photos

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Jerry White sent me the photos that his wife Barbara brought back for everybody to see. Some are better than some professional photographer could hope for in capturing a time, a place, an event, and the faces of people that were helped. They are now in an album for all to see.

There are a lot of photos...you might want to hit the slide show ikon the first time.

http://www.6thofthe31st.com/gallery/mai ... emId=14690

There is a video of just a minute or two under an hour in length. Stay tuned for further developements with this. I think there is a way to see it in segments on utube or some other way. My internet webmaster will have to be consulted.
Attachments
048_G.jpg
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

There is now a part 2

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Jerry asked me if there was a way to capture some of the photos from the movie to show more of what the rice distribution was like. My son pointed me in the right direction and I added 108 photos that I snatched from the movie in order to add more photographic information about the event itself. All of the photos aren't crystal clear...but not bad considering I did the picture grab.

The movie is still coming but if you hit the slide show button in the top of the screen it will be the next best thing to what the third event of the rice distribution looked like in progress.

http://www.6thofthe31st.com/gallery/mai ... emId=14690

Return to “Delta Company”