2nd plt c co 6/31st

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
joe palumbo

2nd plt c co 6/31st

Postby joe palumbo » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:34 pm

my computer has been on the rag for so long i didn't remember how to get back to the unit. I sent Bill McMullin my orders for air medals and forgot to make a copy, I need a copy back. Charlie co. 9-68 to 4-69. I was taken out of the unit because of staph infection.
Was sent to 9th s+t on berm most every nite.
Bill my adress is
joe palumbo
P.O. box 33
Duenweg, Mo. 64841
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: 2nd plt c co 6/31st

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:17 pm

Joe, I'm leaving your post and making an adjustment on my no address posting rule. In future all personal address information may only be posted by logged in registered users. This is so that anyone posting such information, by editing their own post, can withdraw it at any time. This also acts as an assurance that you are posting your own information.

It is my opinion that it is not a good idea to post one's personal address on the internet, even PO box. The choice is yours if you are registered and logged in. It would seem to me to be better to make contact by email and give your address only on an individual basis.

All the above being said, thanks for finding your way back to the forums.

(Edit. 2010. All the above is still the way I feel about it.....with the exception that everyone who wants to make contact should sign the guestbook, leave some little information about your connection and an email address. I'll then add your name, company, years, and email to the Roster.)
Bill McMullen

Your orders

Postby Bill McMullen » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:36 pm

I have your orders, Joe. I'm going to make a copy of them for me and send you back your original. I have been trying to get in touch with you for a year..your email always comes back. I was wondering what happened to ya...Thanks, Bro.
Bill McMullen

Your orders

Postby Bill McMullen » Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:24 pm

Did you get your orders back, Joe? I sent them over a week ago.
Bill

Return to “Charlie Company”