Eugene ("Gene") E. Baiardi

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory,photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Eugene ("Gene") E. Baiardi

Postby Delta75 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Just received this email from John "Mac" McIntosh, Bravo, 68/69.

On Friday night my wife found Eugene ("Gene") E. Baiardi. He was from New York (Long Island) and is now living in Florida. My wife found his name and address using www.mylife.com . We called him and spoke with him and his wife Dolores.

At this time he does not wish to be contacted. He is currently undergoing treatment for prostate cancer. We have exchanged several emails and photos with him and will email him the info for the upcoming reunion in Dayton, Ohio, this August.

Gene says he remembers "Gator Man" and someone called "Doc", but don't know who those guys were. He remembers John O'Hara so we're going to call O'Hara today and put them in touch with each other. I believe O'Hara was at Gene's wedding shortly after he got back from VN. Gene's son lives in Portland, Oregon, just a 40 minute drive north of us. Perhaps we can get together with his son. We are going to tell Gene about the reunion and Dayton, Ohio, in August this year and hope he can make it.
navyeng46

Re: Eugene ("Gene") E. Baiardi

Postby navyeng46 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:06 am

I remember Gene. Tell him that The Deacon wants to know what happen after I left at the beginning of Feb 69. He was waiting in the rear camp to find out about a court marshil.

Can you tell Gene that I have prostate cancer too. Hopefully, it will go well for him. So far for me I'm ok.

I found a picture of him. I will try to upload it the site.

Return to “Bravo Company”