Fact-Finding

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory,photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
zjd25

Fact-Finding

Postby zjd25 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:03 pm

Hello, I am Zach Dombrowski, the son of Richard Dombrowski, who served with Bravo Co. 6/31st in 69-70. I am trying to piece together his experience in Vietnam. If there is anyone out there who knows anything, please drop a line.

Thanks
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Fact-Finding

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:22 am

Zach, this is a place to start. Some of your dad's friends from Bravo will be passing this way. I think that must be your dad in this yearbook picture, second row, third from left, with his platoon. Please modify your profile to show an email address. A lot of guys come through here who don't take the time to sign the book or register, or make a post. Your dad's old war buddies will happen by and you will hear from some of them, eventually. Thanks for posting. <br>

Robert Stewart
Niner Alpha
Replaced Richard Dombrowski's picture (Picturefuse error corrected).
Attachments
053_edited.jpg
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dmbarnasverizonnet

Richard D

Postby dmbarnasverizonnet » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:27 pm

I knew him very well indeed - hope all is well - Ive been out of contact with him for many years.
David Barnas RTO 1st squad, 1st Platoon Bravo 1-1 oscar - also Bravo 6 oscar as company RTO - I was WIA Feb 1970.
cmccammon
Sustaining Member

Re: Richard D

Postby cmccammon » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:56 am

David,
Thank you for posting in response about Richard's sons inquiry. If you would leave an e-mail address it would be easier to contact you. I would like to invite you to the Sunday nite chat. Please join us each week in the Chat room Sundays at 8 p.m. EST.

Also, if you will e-mail me your mailing address, I will send you a CD of the Blue Book (1969 Yearbook). I took this picture from the Blue Book - I believe this is you in Can Giuoc around November 1969.
Attachments
BARNAS.jpg
Posted by: Chuck McCammon
A/6/31 RVN 10-69 to 10-70
zjd25

Richard D

Postby zjd25 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:39 am

Thank you for replying to my posting. Would you mind giving me your email address so we may correspond? Just click on my user name for my email.<br>

thanks - Z Dombrowski

Return to “Bravo Company”