21 Mar 69

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory,photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Bruce Swander
Contributing Member

21 Mar 69

Postby Bruce Swander » Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:48 pm

At 6AM, B Co boarded MRF boats and left Dong Tam for Thoi Son Island for insertion. Around 7AM, a platoon tripped 2 bobby-traps that injured 4US and a National Policeman. Pfc Larry Scott would die of wounds sustained later that day.

Can anyone identify who the other 3 WIA's were that day? I will be periodically posting incidents of B Co based on the Bn logs and welcome any details or clarifications for the Unit's history.
fxdwg97

Re: 21 Mar 69

Postby fxdwg97 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:34 pm

Hey Bruce, I can not believe this. I happened to stumble across this site. I was reading your note and almost passed out. I remember that day like yesterday. I was there and I was one of the wounded. My name is Dan Goodman from NY now in florida. I watched PFC Scott die in front of my own eyes.He was only in country for 2 weeks and was in my squad. My e-mail is ...dgoodma1@tampabay.rr.com I hope you get this. I was in the hospital for 60 days than went back to fire base moore. Do I know you? Do you know me? I can send you pics if you want.Thanks Dan

Return to “Bravo Company”