Bravo has a problem

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory,photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Bravo has a problem

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:27 pm

Nobody seems to be finding this site from Bravo Company. Don't know why, seems like a natural instinct would have found a few of you. But....not happening for some reason. Our album is pretty short of pictures from Bravo, except for those of John Raffo..that one fine soul who represents you all on this site.

I am not going to spend any money to find you......unlike the other site that has some money. You have to step forward if you find yourself here. It isn't a race to see who has the most contacts.........it's something to be built however long it takes. doesn't matter that Alpha and Delta have more response... it is a building thing, not a present score. If you see this...contribute something...a post...a photo...anything, and you will be making contact that otherwise wouldn't be made.
Dave

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:17 pm

Niner Alpha, For years I searched the Legion Magazine looking for a reunion or something. I never realized I was looking for the wrong thing. I was searching for 6th/31st but reunions are at the Regiment level or higher.
I never thought about surfing the net. I don't know why. Now I have found this site and the other one also. I attended the reunion in San Antonio. I am going to try to stay in touch .
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Bravo

Postby Delta75 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 am

David,

It was great to meet you and the other 11 Bravo men who attended the San Antonio Reunion. This was the best turnout ever for Bravo at the 31st reunion, and I know that you guys were talking about how to get more men to future reunions. We show the following Bravo men as having attended the 2007 reunion.

Alvarado Tomas Bravo 68/69
Barry Tom Dia Bravo
Brown Gil Pat Bravo 3rd 69/70
Callahan Moses Bravo 68
Cecil Richard Victoria Dubinsky Bravo 69/70
Dodgen Roy Jan Bravo
Eberts Allen Sharon Bravo 69/70
Haworth Richard Bravo 3rd 69/70
Magaha David Jan Bravo
Pruitt David Elaine Bravo 69/70
Robbins Robert Bravo 69/70
Snyder Gerald Bravo 68/69

Take Care
Jerry White
Delta Company/1969.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:57 am

Dave, glad you have made the connection. I came to the conclusion a half dozen years ago that this cyberspace thing has a lot of possibilities. And it can only get better as guys get older and retire and have a lot of time on their hands to explore things like the internet.

The 31st Association has become the organization of choice since it existed when the first big effort was made to get guys from the 6/31st to go to a reunion. Very little interest has been shown in a battalion organization since, although, if the 31st Regiment Association could ever get any sizeable interest from other battalions from other times, that might encourage 6/31st guys to form a still linked organization dedicated to the battalion.
sgtski

Re: Bravo has a problem

Postby sgtski » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Ski; I was in bravo co. June 69 june70. Second platoon.see you in watertown for this years reunion.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Bravo has a problem

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:49 pm

We got a response from a guy in Bravo a year after the first post in this string who showed up in 2007. And now we have another in 2014. At this pace....well... never mind. Where are the Bravo guys?

Glad to see you post Sgt. Ski.

Return to “Bravo Company”