Possible Alpha Co. Member

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else, post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Possible Alpha Co. Member

Postby Ron » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:02 am

Hello fellow Polar Bears,
Even though I'm from Delta Co. I'm doing this for one of your possible Alpha Co. people, namely a Jeff Quinn. I recently received a phone call from a cousin of his requesting information about a DVD of the battalion that was available some time ago. Somehow this cousin (Richard Cosden) acquired a document stating there was such a DVD, but he's lost as to how to acquire it especially when it might show Jeff Quinn and the 6/31st from Ft. Lewis to their arrival in 'Nam.
According to Richard, Jeff has negative issues with the VA and Richard hopes to possibly connect with someone from Alpha Co. or at least remember Jeff and start the healing process. Jeff supposedly arrived in-country with his unit, so that had to be about March or April 1968. I'm not entirely sure if Jeff is truly a 'Nam Veteran, but according to Richard he most assuredly is!
So, if anyone either remembers that unit DVD and/or Jeff Quinn, you can either contact me through this forum or call Richard Cosden at 609-744-2599.

Hope those of you who attended the Branson Reunion had a swell time! I know I did and am just now beginning to feel recovered from all excitement of seeing such a high turnout; roughly about 185 of us, strong.

Thanks Alpha Co,
Ron Raymond, Delta Co.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: Possible Alpha Co. Member

Postby Delta75 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 pm

We show a Jeffrey Quinn on our 6/31st roster....Alpha Company.....shows as located in NJ.

Jerry

Return to “Alpha Company”