Alpha at the reunion in Branson

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else, post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Alpha at the reunion in Branson

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Anybody going to make a reservation real soon? We are two away from the reunion all time Alpha record and my partner in crime, a certain Delta guy, is looking to bust records for every company and Bravo and Charlie have it done already in recorded reservations. Alpha is next inline and the sooner we get two more Alpha guy reservations accounted for the sooner he'll stop bugging me. So.. please.... any Alpha guy that's made up his mind to go and hasn't made a reservation yet at some place, please do so. I don't care if you are going to the motorhome park or the pet friendly hotel or if you are staying with your cousin Leroy. Please, somebody, if you haven't already done it, report having a reservation some place. :cry:
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: Alpha at the reunion in Branson

Postby Delta75 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Niner......you forgot that HHC has also already registered more men than their present HHC Reunion Record. So I can understand Bravo and Charlie setting new reunion records, while Alpha fails to do so....BUT.....to have HHC also set a new reunion record?

BTW: Actually Alpha is 3 away from a new reunion record. There are 22 Alpha men presently registered, the record from 2006 is 24; therefore, Alpha needs 2 more to tie and 3 more for a new record.

Signed by: "The Delta Guy Who Keeps Bugging Niner".
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 am

A couple , or more, of those in that high count in attendance in 2006 are now dead. ..... However... that's a good reason for the living, and relatively healthy, to make the effort to attend this one. Time is running out for all of us.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue May 26, 2015 3:54 pm

It looks like we are now going to break the Alpha record with the latest reservation updates.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Postby Delta75 » Tue May 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Its still not too late to reserve a room at the Angel Inn By the Strip for the June 4 - 6 Branson Reunion. Come join us and be part of the new Alpha Company and 6/31st Battalion Reunion Records that will never be broken!

Return to “Alpha Company”