LT.Hall

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else, post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
jtier
Sustaining Member

LT.Hall

Postby jtier » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Guys

I got an unexpected call from Clay Hall (LT) Thursday night. He is doing well and plans to go to the reunion in CA. We had a nice talk and he gave me Mike Premo's (LT 1st Platoon) Ph. # . He asked me to call him and convince him to also attend the reunion.

I am also trying to rangle some time off and go to CA. Its tough to do but I did manage to go last year at the last minute.

We are going to have to convince more enlisted guys from Alpha to go to these gatherings. The Alpha officers get stronger every year!

Jim
Attachments
2marydo_R01_008.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Great Jim

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:01 pm

I talked to Lt. Hall myself. Twice. I called him the first time.

I'm in favor of enlisted guys going to to the reunion. But how do we get any of the former officers to post here or come to the chats, or contribute to the Wall page, or add any photos? That's been a problem from the start. And it's not just an Alpha problem. It's an officer problem in general.

Outside of Harry Whitmore, CO for a short time of Alpha late 69, don't think any Alpha officer has ever posted anything to this board since the start when what we had was an ezboard site......although a few have signed the guestbook over the years.

Isn't the present Regiment Commander an Alpha guy? Think I got to the company the day before he rotated out. Anyway....and whatever.

Return to “Alpha Company”