I'm finially here

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else, post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
60gunner

I'm finially here

Postby 60gunner » Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:51 pm

After years of wondering what has happened to my Viet Nam brothers. I have made contact with some of them, hope to see others find this site.

Thanks for stating it,Niner Alpha and Sgt. Mike
Rick Akers 69-70
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: I'm finially here

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Nov 28, 2002 7:35 pm

Thanks for joining us 60gunner. The more that join and make a post or two the better the site will be. I think I know who you are but you might want to fill out your profile a little so others will know. Just click on my Niner Alpha and you will see what the profile looks like. You can edit yours any way you like, as a registered user, any time you feel like it.
Ted Wylie

Postby Ted Wylie » Fri Dec 06, 2002 4:57 am

Dear Mr 60 gunner; It must be nice to be Rich and have lots of Akers, Glad you finally got in., It took me around 3 months to figure it out. I'll bet that the baby catapillar above your lip in Nam has grown.,I remember you as looking like Chales Bronson with a baby catapillar above your lip.You were one hell of a pig man if I remember right.?I for one am still looking for more of Aco guys, as we all need to contact oneanother. I dont know why but I feel a strong erge to contact people, if not for my curiosity but for the comaradarie that we should all feel for oneanother. Hess has found all the guys I was looking for in just a short while from a site I didn't know about. Glad your here....
Ted W.

>
Ted Wylie

Postby Ted Wylie » Fri Dec 06, 2002 5:02 am

Forgot to tell ya, Sgt Jimmy Sanchez and I have reunited and have been going to Horse races, eating out etc for a few months now and he said Hell-o; whats your 60??

Ted

Return to “Alpha Company”