Alpha Company-Felix Rios Cosme

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else, post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
SgtMike
Site Sponsor 2015

Postby SgtMike » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:03 am

Hi guys I received this from Mary and Jimmy Sanchez so thought I would post it here. I'm sure that Felix would enjoy hearing from all of us.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
To: mary@vietnam6bn31inf.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: May 2007 6-31st Newsletter

Hello Mary,

I'm writing to inform you that my father Felix Rios Cosme(9th infantry alpha co.69-70) has recently undergone surgery to remove his prostate cancer. He is home now and in recovery. He's been improving day by day and he is a strong, healthy man. He received two purple hearts in Vietnam and reflects on that as motivation that he will get past this. It would mean the world to him to receive words of encouragement from his brothers that served in the 6th 31st. If you could please pass my home and email address on to anyone that may be interested in sending their blessings, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

All the Best,
Felix Rios jr.

felixrios@gmail.com

felix rios
87 columbia st.#14b
new york, ny 10002

Note: forwarded message attached.

Subject:
<mary@vietnam6bn31inf.com>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:36:02 -0500
To:
<Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

Hello Alpha Company

I received the following email from Felix Rios' son - Felix recently underwent prostrate cancer surgery and his son is hoping that messages from his 6-31st brothers will help him along in his recovery.

Please, take a few minutes if you can and send Felix a greeting whether it be email or a regular card (the address is below) and remember him in your prayers!

Thank you for your concern

~ Mary
Attachments
sc002511ce.jpg
A true friend is someone who reaches
for your hand and touches your heart.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 pm

Good idea, Mike. Felix's son made contact with this site some time ago. Don't think Felix Sr. does much on the internet, but an email sent by way of his son, who's email address you show in the post, will no doubt reach him.

Return to “Alpha Company”