Reopening the login to comment in photo album

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Reopening the login to comment in photo album

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:20 am

Up until recently the photo album has been locked as to new posting members. That' s because the capture means is programmed into the freeware that is the basic core of the feature and is not adequate to prevent spam from flooding the albums. ( This is only about the album and not this message board or any other "folder" at this site.)

I'm clearing logins again to see what happens. ( It's a different login than this messageboard and requires it's own user name and password.) If your attempt to register was ignored in the recent past check your email. If your registration was ignored further back try registering again. I will still monitor and approve each registration in an attempt to make this work.

It's old software and it has a lot of faults...but it's free and moving all of those photos to something else and the other programming to get it linked to the rest of the site is more than I'm going to spend.

If you want to put photos into an album of your own...or just one photo... you will have to send it to me as a jpeg in an email or post at this site and add as an attachment.

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”