Started a 2015 reunion photo album

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Started a 2015 reunion photo album

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

If anybody wants to post photos to the reunion album, email them to me or post images as an attachment in the forums to an open topic. See this topic for how to post photos on this message board site is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1251

I have a lot of photos taken by John McDonough to be posted in the coming days. Many of his photos at large pixel counts can be shared for printing... I'm thinking of the group photos as something that many may want. You can take the jpg and go to an online photo site, like Clark photo and have prints made for not much money. If anybody wants an emailed copy for printing email me with the request....after I have posted the photos and you can identify the photo you want.

I just posted a lot of my and my wife's reunion photos at this link:

http://www.6thofthe31st.com/gallery/Reu ... niner2015/
Attachments
Alpha.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Started a 2015 reunion photo album

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:32 pm

I've only just started John McDonough's Album. He has a lot of photos and I won't be able to post all of them . But a good many more to follow. I posted one each of his company photos already under the main 2015 reunion header.

http://www.6thofthe31st.com/gallery/Reu ... 015/JohnM/
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:03 am

I've posted as many John McDonough's photos as I'm going to post. I also added a few to my album. Anybody have any they want to post, send them to me as jpgs and I'll add them.

John's group photos are available in large pixel size and I can email any that anyone would want to get a print made. You can do it online with outfits like York, and Clark, among others.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Just added a few more photos in mine and tried to say something about the photos that weren't completely self explanatory. If I got any of the group shots wrong as to what company, please let me know ...although I feel pretty sure I got them right.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Started an album for some of Ron Raymond's photos from the Branson adventure.

http://www.6thofthe31st.com/gallery/Reu ... n+Raymond/

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”