Jerry and I have arrived

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Jerry and I have arrived

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Everything is looking great at the hotel and everyone is likely to to be happy with our hotel. Jerry and I have been very impressed with how the Branson Towers has gone out of their way to help make this reunion a big success.
bulldog

Re: Jerry and I have arrived

Postby bulldog » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:36 am

I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work to make this event happen. For decades I have tried to forget about Vietnam and never mentioned it very much to my family. I was very fortunate compared to a lot of other grunts and felt guilty that I didn't really experience the hell of war. But now I realize that I did serve my country and did my job as a medic with honor! I look forward to meeting you two and thank you in person! Pat.
DAVID N BLEDSOE

Postby DAVID N BLEDSOE » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Just a note to let Jerry know that my current e-mail is davidnbledsoe@gmail.com.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Postby Ron » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:17 am

David (doc),
Just wanted to say that you were amongst members of one of the largest gatherings for the 6/31st Regiment held, and we welcome your presence with the rest of your fellow Polar Bears. It was quite an undertaking of Jerry and Robert to put this 'Stand Alone' reunion together with some of us members helping them locate as much fellow veterans as possible. Glad to have you attend an outstanding reunion put on by some of the greatest guys and hope to be seeing and hearing from you through this site or maybe on "Chat Night" every Thursday on Skype. Welcome Home, doc! :)

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”