The meaning of "registration"

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The meaning of "registration"

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:49 am

I've been confusing some people over "registration". I just posted this update on a facebook page related to the 31st Regiment Association. The Association always has a "Registration Fee" to attend their reunions and some people were looking to find our what our Registration "fee" was and not seeing it But we don't have a "fee". What I posted was this:

My fault for confusing people about the understood meaning of "registration". Our "registration" is just a matter of people at a table counting heads and handing out name tags and some tin buttons once guests arrive. There is no registration Fee, as is common with the Regiment Association reunions that people are familiar with. It is basically to keep track of who is there and where they are in case someone asks if an individual is in attendance or not. This is all "registration" means at this reunion.

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”