Special Reunion Pins going out in the mail

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Special Reunion Pins going out in the mail

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 pm

I had some special pins made much like ones I had made to support the site back ten years ago. They are about exactly the same in design except a little larger and with a banner that says Reunion 2015. I had them made at my expense to send out as a small token of thanks to the 30 people who donated money in various amounts to promote this reunion as well as to a few key people who are playing a significant part in presenting it.

There were 100 pins special made and I'll have about 50 at the reunion that I'll part with at one to a customer in return for any donation to keep this site going.

These are something special and different from the tin button pins that will be given away to every 6/31st member who shows up at the reunion and signs the guestbook.
Attachments
DSC04368.jpg
DSC01239.jpg
DSC01238.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Special Reunion Pins going out in the mail

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:12 am

Everyone who contributed funds for this reunion, or who has taken an active part in carrying it out, has been mailed one of the special pins as a token of thanks. Some gave a little. Some gave a lot. All are equally appreciated by Jerry and myself for their support and assistance.

Contributed Money for paid searches.

George Mauldin
Noah Halfacre
Tom Connick
Dale Mills
Norm Samra
Dave Magaha
Bob Brugnoli
Roger Arellano
Bob Pfannenstiel
Gary Coats
Lisa Greenwood
Don Klemme

Reunion active assistance in playing a part in making it happen.

Mike Moynahan
Jack Logan

Those who quickly answered Jerry's request for assistance in the cost of reaching out to what became a list of over 2000 veterans as well as providing a starting fund for Reunion expenses.

John Western
John Cotter
Kenneth Odom
George Williams
Mike Harter
Richard Dorn
Bob Martinez
Bill McMullen
Richard Custer
Bob Stewart
Jack Bradford
Terry Nedelka
Tommy Rosati 
Jimmy Apel
Richard Hayworth

The first donations received through this website for the purpose of getting this reunion off the ground. Both of these guys have supported this site as well through the years.

Vernon Weed
Darwin Betzer

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”