Update February 23, 2015

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Update February 23, 2015

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 pm

As of this morning, the hotel has recorded 87 room reservations. 46 people have emailed me that they are in for the ducks and Branson Belle as a package. Some others haven't said they were committed for the both but were interested in the Branson Bell. I'll have to get in touch with those people before we have to count heads and make the deposits for both of these Branson attractions. It is possible that tickets at reduced cost can be gotten for the Belle if you want to skip the Ducks and get to the Belle and back by your own means and still sit with the group. If you are interested in this adventure let me know soon.

We are going to have two meeting areas instead of just one. The larger breakfast room will be ours in addition to the regular largest meeting room that adjoins it from 10 ever morning until into the night. I have some photos to attach.

In addition, I've ordered some small metal button size pin on badges for those who attend as a gift that can be used as evidence that you attended. Be sure and ask for yours if you show up late into the reunion and miss the name tag and welcome table. I'll attach a sketch of what it will look like.
Attachments
badge.jpg
Doorway TRB and GAZ.jpg
GAZ 1.jpg
TBR 1.jpg
The Pelion Kid
Sustaining Member

Re: Update February 23, 2015

Postby The Pelion Kid » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Looking better every day Robert. :twisted:
The Pelion Kid
jbayer
Site Sponsor 2014

Postby jbayer » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:59 pm

The badge looks great, Niner. We all appreciate your hard work in prepping for the reunion.
John Bayer
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Badges arrived.
Attachments
smaller.jpg
DSC04141.jpg
DSC04142.jpg

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”