If anybody wants to help encourage guys they know to attend

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

If anybody wants to help encourage guys they know to attend

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 am

If you are planning on going to the reunion and want to encourage other guys you served with to also attend you can help. If you were to contact me at niner@6thofthe31st.com I could hook you up with email addresses and other information for making contact with people you served with. Even if you can't remember their names I can refresh your memory on at least some of them by their time in Vietnam and the company they served in. The more guys from the same squad or platoon or company that say they are planning to show up the more others will want to show up. Nobody wants to show up at a thing like this and remember nobody. And anybody who shows up at a thing like this and recognizes anybody from 45 years or more ago does feel like the trip was worth while.

You could also look at our Roster page. More of those email addresses are right than wrong. Just pick out a few and send them a "mass" email if nothing else saying something that amounts to ... "I remember you. Do you remember me? See you at the reunion in Branson."

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”