Hotel and Dates Announcement Stand Alone Reunion 2015

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Hotel and Dates Announcement Stand Alone Reunion 2015

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 pm

The 6th of the 31st Stand Alone Reunion is now scheduled for June 4, 5, and 6 in Branson Missouri. The Hotel is the Branson Towers Hotel with a private reunion reception and gathering room and free deluxe breakfast each morning. A secondary backup hotel, with the same discounted seasonal rates, is available if we go beyond capacity. The rates will be based on $65 plus 11.6% room tax a night for one room with one or two adults. There are other room configurations and suites at modest upgrade costs.

The computer at the desk in the hotel can't be updated with our group rate for "6th Battalion 31st Infantry" until later this week so don't try to register until it is announced that the reunion rates are in the hotel desk computer. I expect to make this announcement Thursday or Friday at the latest.

More information about the hotel and other arrangements will be coming over the next few days. An email will be going out and postcards will be made and mailed to those we have addresses for and no email address.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Hotel and Dates

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Here is another short sketch of the hotel good points.
Attachments
img825.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Hotel and Dates Announcement Stand Alone Reunion 2015

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Here are some additional room rates and configurations.I'll announce the hotel phone and group information as soon as the hotel computer is programmed to our contract. Don't call in your reservation until the announcement of the start date for accepting reservations at the group rate later this week.
Attachments
rates-001.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 pm

You can now register:

Code: Select all

You are in the system as of today. You can call front desk (417-336-4500) to start making reservations using your group code, group name (6th Battalion 31st Infantry) and have a credit card in hand with the dates they desire.

We have one person at front desk right now so if she is busy I may get to help!
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:47 pm

We now have 96 rooms for which reservations have been made. After another ten are reserved the overflow hotel will be used. Here is today's message from our contact at the hotel:

Good Morning gentleman,

I am sending you an updated list of booked rooms. Looks like we are at 96 now! I think I will add on another 10 rooms and then we will probably start adding rooms at the Hotel Branson now named Angel Inn by the Strip.

This is an exterior corridors. It is approx 7 minutes away from the Branson Towers Hotel. I can let them use the breakfast area and meeting room as well. It is the same kind of rooms, you just enter from outside and it has an outdoor pool. Same great breakfast. The meeting space is set up for 50 and after breakfasts the door can be opened and the breakfast room which holds another 50 people.

I just spoke with my General Manager. We will have a note on your group that when the last room is gone that we will give them Angel Inn by the Strip number (417-336-5151) and have them call there. If you could send out an email or Facebook post at that point, maybe you could even include the phone number for that property.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:44 pm

A total of 112 rooms have been booked at Branson Towers and new reservations will be taken at our alternate hotel which is said to be seven minutes away and actually closer to the entertainment strip. Two reservations have been made there as of this morning. If you call the Branson Towers they will direct you to call this alternate hotel that offers the same quality of accommodations, free breakfast, and as we fill some rooms will offer a hospitality room as well. Or you could just call the hotel directly.

The Angel Inn by the Strip hotel number is 417-336-5151

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”