There have been some delays in finalizing plans

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

There have been some delays in finalizing plans

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 pm

There have been some delays in finalizing plans due to unforeseen personal events not directly related to the reunion. But planning is on track and nearing completion and we should have something to announce in the very near future. I think everyone is going to like the plans Tim Miller has nearly finalized for location and entertainment events.

Getting the word out will continue to be our number one priority as we go forward after the reunion details are announced. The email list has been edited with the intention of keeping informed those who have expressed some degree of desire to attend as well as to encourage those who have expressed no opinion as of yet.

As soon as we have all the reunion details settled and announced by email and internet, post cards will be printed in order to contact those we have addresses for but no email addresses. We could use some volunteers from each company to help mail out a few cards to selected individuals and also to make some phone calls. Jerry is working on confirming the email addresses of those who we sent messages to that did not respond in any way. He's made good progress and nearing the end of that effort.

After talking to Tim last night on the phone I'm really getting excited about how this event is beginning to shape up.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: There have been some delays in finalizing plans

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Tim Miller is no longer involved with the reunion planning and location search. However, it is not dead yet. I expect to make an announcement by Christmas as to the future of this effort.

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”