The choices go out in an email tomorrow

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The choices go out in an email tomorrow

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:37 am

Tomorrow the voting emails will go out to hundreds of former battalion members. Everyone who hasn't been recorded as expressing a negative opinion of the idea of a stand alone reunion will get a chance to vote their preference between the two most popular locations and also on general time frame for the event.

The most suggested top two locations from hundreds of responses received have been...in about equal mentions... Nashville Tennessee and Branson Missouri . The choice will be between these two locations. Pick one or the other.

The most popular times are the months of April, May or June. Pick one of the three potential months.

If you have served with the battalion and are not on our email list and are interesting in having your opinion registered post it here or on the facebook page.

It will be possible to state that either place or either time would be acceptable as well. And also...... if you aren't interested at all in this stand alone reunion please state that by email reply so we don't bother you further with later messages.

After allowing time for votes to be gathered we will announce the place and general time frame. Then a search for a hotel will be begun and an ongoing group committee formed to continue the project. If you would be willing to join a Skype group meeting from time to time and be willing to help get this reunion lined up and going let me know. At the moment the committee includes Robert Stewart (myself) and Jerry White as head instigators and responsible for any failures. Those that are invited to continue as committee members because of their help so far with the project, include Dan Ezso of Echo, Tim Miller, Ron Raymond, and John Bayer of Delta. George Williams of Alpha. Don Kemme of Bravo. We could use some others...particularly HQ and Charlie. If you are reading this and are interested in helping let me or Jerry White know.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: The choices go out in an email tomorrow

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:00 pm

The emails are all sent and the responses are coming in. If you haven't voted yet you still have time. We will leave this vote open a few days to give everyone a chance to respond.

If you are reading this and didn't get an email asking for your vote you can post here at the site or send me an email at niner@6thofthe31st.com

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”