How the suggestions are going at the moment

This forum was created for information about the very successful first battalion stand alone reunion in June of 2015. It remains to remember the success and perhaps to encourage planning of another such reunion in the future.

Moderators: Delta75, Niner Alpha

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

How the suggestions are going at the moment

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 am

I've been keeping track of all responses. And this is roughly how it is at the moment as far as the totals go. Each time a place was mentioned as favorable I counted it. Some guys listed only one place and some guys mentioned lots of places. Some guys also mentioned places they wouldn't want to go. The most interesting location as far as the pro and anti count goes is Branson, MO. I had one guy say that's the only place he would go and another say that' s the only place he wouldn't go. In any case the count....give or take a mistake..... is like this:

The number of positive responses that were open to about any place: 23.

Of those that named places:

Branson Mo. 14
Nashville, TN. 14
Memphis TN. 9
New Orleans LA. 7
San Antonio TX 4
Chicago IL. 4
Las Vegas 2
Kansas City... some Kansas, some MO. They didn't say but ..4 total.

We had a number of single mentions.. Myrtle Beach, St Louis, Oklahoma City, Cleveland OH, Paducah KY. , Reno, and others.

We had some general locations. Middle of the country, South East, West of the Mississippi.

As to time . It's all over the place. Most didn't have a particular preference. The statement with the most votes is April, May with six votes. The next is June with four. There are other either or choices for seasons of the year...Summer North, Winter South, South Early summer, Late Fall, etc.

Incidentally, I haven't voted.

The location and time will be open to suggestion, with each former 6/31st guy getting one shot at offering his two cents worth, until October 1.

Return to “6/31st Stand Alone Reunion Project June 2015”