Any interest in a 6/31st Infantry Association?

Topics of a general nature that relate to anything to do with the 6th Battalion 31st Infantry that served in Vietnam.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Any interest in a 6/31st Infantry Association?

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:45 pm

I went looking for the string that I refer to above concerning the Commander who had a problem with me. Actually the problem was a list of suggestions that provoked the upset. I somewhere along the line deleted the string of suggestions in anger. And my "I'm never going to help them again" rant backed down when I helped several reunion chairmen in years afterward.... thinking it was for the greater good. Oh and a certain phrase directed at me to "F off" must have been edited out at some time........ probably in the suggestion string.

The person that said he was interested in my suggestions was Karl Lowe. I wish I hadn't of dumped the list. And...I don't think I ever sent Lowe the list after Zike got all excited.

I found this string that pretty much expresses the Association state of mind. Expressed in 2008.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2144&p=4712#p4712
sgtski

Postby sgtski » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:27 am

I was in the 6/31 june69 /70.bravo co. Any remember SKI that's me. Served with Carlos lebron Gary bellenger doc rimmle Dennis leahy
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 pm

sgtski, got any photos of your time in Bravo? We could use some for the Album. Maybe if you contributed some photos it would spur some Bravo guys to surface. Somebody you served with may remember your face although they may not remember your name.

Return to “Vietnam Open Forum”