Make your own personalized coffee cup memento

Topics of a general nature that relate to anything to do with the 6th Battalion 31st Infantry that served in Vietnam.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Make your own personalized coffee cup memento

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:32 pm

I post this in case this idea might appeal to you. You can make your own personalized memento coffee cup. A souvenir of a sort that you make yourself. What you do is go to one of the online photo companies... I use Clarkcolor.com . I like the 15 oz ceramic cup. You upload some images....like from the Branson 6/31st reunion. You can chose larger images and fewer or mix up the sizes. You can have a color background of your choice or no color. You can put in some text if you like. The regular price is $14.95 plus shipping. If you check back every week or so... it gets cheaper on specials. This one I show cost $12.74 including the shipping although that special went off....for now. I just got it today.

Takes about a week between ordering and receiving. You can put them in the dishwasher but the images will fade over time if you do.

There is a smaller size coffee cup but the 15 oz is the one to go for. If you want some photos... just contact me and I can help you.
Attachments
right.jpg
middle.jpg
left.jpg
counter.jpg
canopener.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Make your own personalized coffee cup memento

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:36 pm

There are other things you can do... like posters.
Attachments
DSC03165.jpg
DSC03166.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Make your own personalized coffee cup memento

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 am

Just got an advertising email... Clark is offering 50% off for the next few days....on anything.

Just put in the code word in the final order statement. It's like that with this stuff. But in the end you have something personal and as limited edition as you want it to be. When you are dead, maybe something like this will be retained by your young next of kin as a memory of you....or not. :)

Return to “Vietnam Open Forum”