think you may be loosing it mentally?

Discuss your experiences with the VA and offer information that may be of assistance to others who seek help from the Veterans Administration.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

think you may be loosing it mentally?

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:30 am

Here's a test developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs to test how many of your marbles you may have misplaced or lost due to aging or other causes. It will give you a score at the end.

It's pretty easy. So if you flunk it you should probably seek some help......but let your wife drive. You'd be too dangerous on the road behind the wheel.

http://www.doctoroz.com/quiz/memory-quiz
jbayer
Site Sponsor 2014

Re: think you may be loosing it mentally?

Postby jbayer » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Robert,
Interesting to read about the memory quiz. I didn't take it, but I might have been a guinea pig for some of the VA testing two years ago when I went through the initial health screening at Jefferson Barracks in St. Louis. The doc walked me through the memory protocol, and I played along for awhile. I finally told him I was not going to waste my time with his game. I told him I had three college degrees and just wanted my benefits, thank you. I don't think he much cared for dealing with an uncooperative old fart. :)

Return to “Health Issues from Vietnam”