The last active 6/31st Battalion

After the war the 6/31st was reborn at Ft. Irwin as part of the 7th Division and existed until 1988. There has been recent interest in a reunion.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The last active 6/31st Battalion

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Mark Hancock, and Geoff Cottrell have recently signed the guestbook. They served with the 6/31st at Ft. Irwin in the 1984-88 period. Mark stated that there is interest in a reunion of Ft. Irwin Polar Bears perhaps in September of this year. If anyone is out there who is interested and sees this, please sign in.

I've added a question in the registration that the California group would know the answer to. If you get a Vietnam question when attempting to register and don't know the answer, ask for another question until the one you know the answer to comes up.
luvstolol

Re: The last active 6/31st Battalion

Postby luvstolol » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 am

Hello Don Mauney here, I served at Ft. Irwin from 1983- 1985 C Co 6/31st served under Lt. Coulter then was Co's Bmp driver (sheridan). I am interested in the reunion.
Niner Alpha wrote:Mark Hancock, and Geoff Cottrell have recently signed the guestbook. They served with the 6/31st at Ft. Irwin in the 1984-88 period. Mark stated that there is interest in a reunion of Ft. Irwin Polar Bears perhaps in September of this year. If anyone is out there who is interested and sees this, please sign in.

I've added a question in the registration that the California group would know the answer to. If you get a Vietnam question when attempting to register and don't know the answer, ask for another question until the one you know the answer to comes up.
luvstolol

Re: The last active 6/31st Battalion

Postby luvstolol » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:03 am

Hello Don again if anyone served with me & would like to contact me please email me at luvstolol@yahoo.com thanks my brothers in arms.
luvstolol wrote:Hello Don Mauney here, I served at Ft. Irwin from 1983- 1985 C Co 6/31st served under Lt. Coulter then was Co's Bmp driver (sheridan). I am interested in the reunion.
Niner Alpha wrote:Mark Hancock, and Geoff Cottrell have recently signed the guestbook. They served with the 6/31st at Ft. Irwin in the 1984-88 period. Mark stated that there is interest in a reunion of Ft. Irwin Polar Bears perhaps in September of this year. If anyone is out there who is interested and sees this, please sign in.

Return to “6/31 7th Division. Ft. Irwin”