The first after the Stand Alone Reunion

Over the years there have been monthly collages. Most saluted different contributors to the Album. This new forum is just to keep the collages and remarks about them from being totally forgotten.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The first after the Stand Alone Reunion

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:39 pm

It was... for me at least... a great big success in every way.
Attachments
collage.jpg
jbayer
Site Sponsor 2014

Re: The first after the Stand Alone Reunion

Postby jbayer » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:39 am

Couldn't agree more, Robert. It was great to finally meet you and Jerry and to spend time with old Delta brothers. You and Jerry are to be congratulated for doing the heavy lifting to get this reunion off the ground. Thanks for all your efforts.
John Bayer
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Thought, since I had a lot of photos from the reunion I'd just reload a reunion page with some different photos.
Attachments
collage.jpg
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Postby Delta75 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:54 am

Robert...it was absolutely awesome! The memorial service will be remembered forever by those who attended. Mike did a totally outstanding job in putting it together. I am sooooo glad that he assumed the responsibility. There is no way that I could have come even remotely close to what he achieved. All who contributed....Mike, Col Logan, Chaplain Burns, Warren Harris, and, of course, Billy Dean....were outstanding.

I would venture a guess that the record of 190 6/3st men attending will never be broken.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Memorial Service

Postby Delta75 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Unless you were on the stage, looking out at the audience, you really couldn't imagine the view of almost 400 people attending the Memorial Service....and when the men attending their very first reunion stood up.....Wow! I had no idea that there were that many...from our sign up sheets, I would have guessed maybe 10 - 15, and there were 40 - 50 men who stood up.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Here are a couple images I took. The one from the side was during the open for comment section.
Attachments
DSC04565.jpg
DSC04541.jpg

Return to “Opening page image”