Time to go back to the albums

Over the years there have been monthly collages. Most saluted different contributors to the Album. This new forum is just to keep the collages and remarks about them from being totally forgotten.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Time to go back to the albums

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:42 pm

I've had a few different promises of more photos for the album in recent weeks. There may actually be some to put in the Bravo and Charlie albums before long too.....but I've learned over the years not to count any photo chickens until they are actually hatched. I remain hopeful though that since Bravo and Charlie veterans look at the site from time to time they may be moved to share some photos one day. So... I'm proud to feature our latest album from David Young. He was in Alpha same time as me. He was in 3rd platoon and one of the photos on the cover will show a glimpse of Gettysburg with a Chinook delivering some arty ammo... or something . The one in the top shows Gettysburg again and an ACV off in the distance. Another shows Ben Luc, or as the Army called it, Camp Keaton.... our last battalion home. You can see the engraved tablet on waist high box out front of the battalion HQ dedicating the temporary base to Captain Keaton of Delta who was KIA 1/20/70 at about the time this base began construction.
Attachments
collage.jpg

Return to “Opening page image”