An exact copy of the battalion flag is possible

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

An exact copy of the battalion flag is possible

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:28 am

I found this image on Ebay by chance. It turns out there is someone who is having copies of regiment flags made in Asia and selling them on Ebay. The only down side ... is that they cost $600 each. But if there ever were another 6/31st Reunion....???

I asked if they were full size and if they had the sleeve for the staff and if they were two sided and if the battalion number could be added. He said.

hello
yes and, yes, only it would take a little time would not be done until mid of year ish hedging my bets on timing, it would have to be ordered and then when ever they get around to doing it. nothing is ever a rush for the people we have do these.........price would be same. by the way as for quality we did these for the US Army Infantry museum.
thanks
rusty
send me your real info if interested.

Check it out here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351674517335?eu ... 6cbb6&cp=1

The Vietnam Flag had a different scroll on the bottom and the battaion 6 was in a circle in the top right side.
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: An exact copy of the battalion flag is possible

Postby Niner Delta » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Nice flag, but spendy. Looked at a few other things the guy had listed on ebay, but not all, since he
has over 10,600 items listed...... :shock:
This patch caught my eye, the version I remembered is.......

We the unwilling, led by the incompetent, to do the unnecessary, for the benefit of no one....... :mrgreen:

Attachments
75.jpg
Vern

Any restaurant's a drive-thru if you go fast enough.

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”