Wonder if anybody is on his way to New York?

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Wonder if anybody is on his way to New York?

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:01 am

It's that time of year again. The 31st Regiment Reunion is starting up in New York beginning today. Maybe it will attract a lot of 6th of the 31st guys. Or...maybe it won't. We may or may not get a report at some later date as to how "actually" successful it turns out to be. We certainly...at least me and my site... never got a peep out of the reunion chairman, nor Association Commander, on anything about the reunion in the making, including people who had committed to attend. But that was to be expected from past history of most other chairmen and all commanders.... so that doesn't mean anything. They didn't want to use this site to promote it. And that's just fine with me too. You don't advertise a High Mass I suspect being the main thought. The true faithful will just sense the event coming and just show up on their own. Just like in Close Encounters of the third kind.

If anybody wants to join the Skype chat tonight to join the weekly live reunion you are certainly welcome. Just let me know you are interested and I'll hook you up. I won't be sending you visions of mountains with flat tops to draw you like a magnet either. I'm just issuing an invitation to whomever reads this that is interested.

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”