The 2014 31st Regiment Reunion

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Karl Lowe

The 2014 31st Regiment Reunion

Postby Karl Lowe » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:50 am

Veterans of the 31st Infantry, our 2014 reunion is 7-10 August at Watertown, NY (the itenerary and a registration form are posted on this site). If you haven't attended before, look forward to a pleasant surprise, meeting old friends, new friends, and today's soldiers in a relaxing, thoroughly enjoyable setting. It's an experience you won't want to miss. I look forward to seeing you there. Karl Lowe (D/6-31st Inf, 1970)

(Click an image to open in a window. Click again to make larger. Right click to print. Or...open and save images to desktop and then print. )
Attachments
page2.jpg
page3.jpg
registration.jpg
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: The 2014 31st Regiment Reunion

Postby Delta75 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 pm

It is great to see the 31st Regiment Association posting reunion information to this website. I will be referring all of the reunion inquiries that I am receiving to this website link.

Jerry White/Delta 1969
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm

I got an email that told me that one person had sent one of the Regiment officials an email because he couldn't print the Reunion form and he was upset that the site wasn't working right as far as being able to download and print the attachments. Well....it's my site and I keep it working right as best I can. In this instance the site was, and is, working just fine.

So... to explain to the computer challenged.... you open the above images by clicking on any one of them. Then you click again to make larger and then right click and select print and it should print to full page size. Or...you can click and make larger and save to your computer and then print. This will work too.

I did it just before I wrote this post and photographed the printed result.

I just now changed this response from last night because when I first responded I was angry about a few things, all growing out of the past that an email provoked. I've since been counciled by a cooler head to take the heat out of it.
Attachments
DSC01832.jpg
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Postby Niner Delta » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

And I missed it...........damn.... 8)

Vern

Any restaurant's a drive-thru if you go fast enough.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:35 pm

The latest newsletter gives the following information as to schedule of events. They ask again that all reservations be in by July 18.

Left click image to make larger.
Attachments
ScanImage001.jpg

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”