The Thursday night chats continue

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The Thursday night chats continue

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm

The voice chats continue. If you would like to try it out, we meet on Skype every Thursday night at 8 pm Eastern time. Skype is voice only in a group chat at no charge. All you need is a free Skype account and a voice cam or microphone that you can use with your computer....or if you have one of those new pocket devices that do everything from internet to picture taking to GPS, you can use that too.

Just get a Skype handle and let me know and I can hook you up.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: The Thursday night chats continue

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 pm

After the Skype chat tonight three of us went back to try out the Google chat with the live camera feed again. Next week we are going to see if we can talk Ron and Keith into switching over to try Google out again. Anybody else interested let me know and we could add you to the group....if you have a Google Plus connection and a voicecam.
Attachments
IMGP2129.jpg
IMGP2130.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: The Thursday night chats continue

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm

We have been sticking to the Skype over the Google in recent weeks. Google is interesting with all the camera's going....but we are comfortable with the no camera Skype and use it regular.

It's January. Maybe Jerry White is back in Vietnam. He is going to be talking to us from there when he goes back. Anybody with any questions for him, nows the time ... like would he look up your old girlfriend..... or go looking for your lost zippo...just kidding.

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”