The gathering starts for the 2010 31st reunion

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The gathering starts for the 2010 31st reunion

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:52 am

Well...now is the time. The gathering starts for the weekend reunion. If anybody goes and takes photos and wants to share them on this site afterward I'll be glad to post them in the album.

Those of you who aren't going, keep in mind that the Skype chat will be open tonight.......at least a few of us should be around. We may even have somebody with a laptop connect from Reno and give us an on the scene report of what's going on or how much money he has lost already.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: The gathering starts for the 2010 31st reunion

Postby Delta75 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 am

Niner....reunion was excellent! Barbara and I are still here...will leave tomorrow. Not sure yet as to the final count...looks like over 300 counting guests. Delta, with somewhere around 50 men won the high attendance trophy back from Charlie Company who had somewhere around 30 men. Delta 3rd platoon beat back Tim Miller's 2nd platoon challenge and won the first Delta high attendance trophy...2nd had 10 and 3rd had 21 (1st platoon had 11). I will try to get the final attendance numbers for you as soon as possible. I would guess that we had ~100 men from the 6/31st...so we didn't beat our San Antonio record of 162. We had well over 200 men who had said that they would attend...usually about 75% who say they will attend actually attend....however, this time, as you can see, less than 50% actually attended.

In summary...Tim Miller did an absolutely awesome job on the reunion...it was GREAT!

Later

Jerry
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:43 am

Thanks for the update Jerry. A few of us were wondering how things were going. Thanks for the report.
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Postby Ron » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 am

Jerry,
Thanks for the follow-up report of this year's reunion in Reno. I imagine the outcome of the attendance is about what we'd hear for any reunion, but due to the economy, personal situations or otherwise I guess it was a good turnout for the regiment. :)
Guess we'll wait now and see who posts some of the reunion photo's.

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”