Time to make up your mind and send in the money

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Time to make up your mind and send in the money

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:22 pm

It's now time to crap or get off the pot as far as registering for the 2010 31st Reunion goes. Money and registration forms need to be in before July 19 to insure that you are included in schedualed reunion events. Print out the forms, fill out the information and send it in with your check. You might have a good time if you go.....it's possible.....you might.

Just click this link and go down toward the bottom of the page and there are links to printable registration forms.

http://31stinfantry.org/reunion2010.htm
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: Time to make up your mind and send in the money

Postby Delta75 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Tks Niner
Ron
Sponsor 2016

Postby Ron » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 am

So Niner....You might have a good time if you go.....it's possible.....you might

Any chance that YOU might be going! LOL :o
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 am

I've got a lot of irons in the fire right now with personal things I need to do. Besides, you know the official and unofficial 31st Regiment leadership continues to shun me as they have for several years, both as a person as well as this site I have created. And you know all the reasons why. No point in me going where I know I'm not welcome. But the reunion isn't about what I see as the perennially non productive leadership of the effectively worthless Regiment Association. The point of having the reunion is important and worthwhile in itself.

I hope everyone still undecided....and I know one of them....will decide to go. It's not about the Association. It's about seeing some guys for the first time in 40 plus years that you can still quote word for word in short flashes or remember clear as day in some incident that got your adrenalin going, or see again for the first time since helping to load them on a Dust Off forty years ago and not knowing what happened to them. It's about meeting guys that were young like you back then and being able to say to each other that you have had lives and families and careers since. That's what makes it all worth while. End of sales pitch.

Ron....we know you aren't going either.......and you don't have any axe to grind.....or have you changed your mind about going?
Delta75

Postby Delta75 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 am

Niner....very well said. It could not have been said any better.

Jerry
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Looks like the actual headcount should be in now. Of course I'd imagine if anybody just showed up they could at least hang around the hospitality room for a while and go gamble while the preregistered events are going on.
Delta75

Postby Delta75 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 am

Niner.....people are still signing up. We have several who have reserved hotel rooms but not yet registered for the reunion, to include activities, with Joe De Angelis. So still not too late for you to sign up. :D

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”