I don't watch Bill Maher as a rule ....and I generally wouldn't sympathise with him

Subjects about any topic that comes to mind are welcome here.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

I don't watch Bill Maher as a rule ....and I generally wouldn't sympathise with him

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: I don't watch Bill Maher as a rule ....and I generally wouldn't sympathise with him

Postby Niner Delta » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Yikes... in the middle of typing my reply, I got the BSOD (blue screen of death) which says that Windows
has shut down so it doesn't kill itself. Hope this isn't the first shot of future computer problems, although I do
have 4 other desktops and 2 laptops to fall back on...... :lol:

Anyway, back to my reply......again....
I do not watch or like Griffin, Maher, or Colbert. So if they all disappeared from view, I would be happy.
What I do remember is the big deal they made when it was reported that Paula Dean had made racial slurs and
had used the "N-word" in the distant past. A lawsuit was brought against her, but dismissed and she was said
not guilty. But in the meantime, she lost deals and endorsements, she had tv cooking programs, publishing deals
and endorsement contracts cancelled. Before she was found not guilty!!
Now Maher said it right in front of cameras, so toss him out, he is obviously guilty....... :evil:

Vern.

Return to “Shooting the Breeze”