Who is Gary Johnson?

Subjects about any topic that comes to mind are welcome here.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Who is Gary Johnson?

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:20 am

He's a long shot alternative to Hillary and Donald. He's the Libertarian Party candidate. And that means he is for balanced budgets, less government, less Presidential world ordering by military means and he doesn't want to ignore nor alter the 2nd Amendment by new gun laws.

Now... if he can get 15% or more of the possible electorate interest by the Fall televised debates he can be included as a participant alongside Hillary and Donald and be given a hearing on the public stage.

Yeah... I know.... His chances are slim and none.... but at least when Hillary or Donald are President and they get us into some kind of deep doo doo with wars or the economy, if you were to vote for Gary instead of either of them at election time, you can at least say... " Don't blame me. I didn't vote for this President. I didn't like 'her', 'him' to start with. "

Check him out on TV tonight or on the internet.

Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson and running mate Bill Weld will sit down with anchor Chris Cuomo for a town hall tonight (June 22). The event, scheduled for 9 p.m. EST (8 p.m. CST) will be shown live from New York and air on CNN, CNN International and CNN en Espanol with a livestream on CNNgo.

Return to “Shooting the Breeze”