The old ezboard site

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The old ezboard site

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:54 am

The site we left is still there as a way to point to this site. It should be supported by the community chest that still had something over $100 in it when Ezboard blewup. However, now that they claim that they have restored all balances, the old site shows no balance.

Anybody remember how much was in the chest at the time that ezboard blew up? :?: http://pub39.ezboard.com/b6thbattalionofthe31stinfantry

I sent them an email but don't expect much. It doesn't matter in the long run, since even if they credited the site correctly, they won't give any of the money back to those that contributed nor to our new site. The importance of it remaining is that if someone makes a Google search for the 6th of the 31st infantry it will direct them to the old site, which can in turn direct them here. In a few months, even this sign post won't matter any more though. It would just be good if we got a little of our money back in small service.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Community Chest

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:28 pm

9er from my recollection it was somewhere around $142.00... I could be mistaken but that is what I think was posted.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:32 pm

Thanks Mary. I couldn't remember, but that's probably about right.
Herman Spoto
Sustaining Member

DOGGONE RIGHT

Postby Herman Spoto » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:39 pm

I recall the balance that Mary does, because I was reading about the anon. contributions.:shock: :x 9er , if they are unresponsive I have this STERN email stationary ya might want to try. :lol:
Attachments
claymore1.jpg
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Well ezboard remembers it differently

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:33 pm

Finally they posted what they say is the correct balance. $88. They did this in answer to my email. If I hadn't have asked them it would still be empty. Whatever. :roll:
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Meanwhile

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:58 pm

That old sign post is still there. I should have clocked out by now without support.... but through whatever glitch it now says the site is ezboard good to go for a while.

ezSupporter expires on: January 15, 2015 (2646 days left).

What a joke. :roll:
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Last accounting mistake by them corrected.

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:03 pm

Now I get a bill. It expires in 29 days from now... great. It has served it's purpose pretty well....although kinda expensive for a signboard.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”