Thank You !!!!!

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Thank You !!!!!

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:46 pm

I want to extend my thanks to Niner's son, for all his effort in getting the new site up and running. He really did an amazing job at getting all the posts transferred, finding the new chat room software and setting up the photo albums.

Niner you have created a wonderful place here, the site not only reunites 'old' friends, but serves as a meeting place for new friends. With the addition of the student forum, it is a place of learning and understanding the times and what you guys endured during your tour.

Great job Stewarts !!!!

Thank you

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Thank you Mary.

Postby Niner Alpha » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:49 pm

If it wasn't fun I wouldn't do it. And my son did all of the brain work so it was easy for me. But it is here because ezboard failed us and lost many of our posts and also because we wanted to do more things than we could before. And most importantly we can backup all that we capture here in posts and pictures and not be subject to any providers failings.

There is an outside chance that ezboard will be able to restore lost posts, if that comes about those posts will be saved and brought here also. When we are through with ezboard it will serve as a direction beacon to this site and may have some other uses we haven't thought of yet. But we have now grown to a more comfortable size, and more importantly, we have more control of all that we have available here.
oly

Postby oly » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:50 pm

Mary has said it all for all of us I'm sure. You say it's fun Robert, and I'm sure it is. But we owe you and your son a debt of gratitude for what you have done here for so many us. Many probably thought of something similar but you are the ones that acted on it. I hope that there is some way that you would allow all who would like to do so to show our appreciation for your efforts.

Thank you Robert.
Herman Spoto
Sustaining Member

thanks

Postby Herman Spoto » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:49 am

Have to throw in my two cents, Still think this site is one of the greatest gifts given to the men of this Glorious Bn. since free airfare home from the RVN ! 8) Be VERY PROUD of your efforts[b][/b]

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”