Here goes another experiment

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Here goes another experiment

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:00 pm

We had big time problems with ezboard. The last problem was the loss of a number of posts. We now have our own webspace. And now, we can back up the information we have stored here so there is not likely to be any major loss of information long term.

If you were registered at the old site you can claim your old name by emailing me or any of the moderators. The password will be given to you and you will have to change it to something personal so nobody can likely assume your handle.

This site is not finished yet. There will be some new modifications that have not been made yet. I suspect there will be some user problems that will have to be ironed out. It will not go altogether perfectly as I am finding out from my co-administrator and his loggin problems. But in the long run this will be a better site.

One of the new good benefits is that you can post a picture from your home computer. All you have to do is go to the bottom of the post screen and hit the button and add a picture from your computer. Please remember to convert them to jpgs first. Bitmaps will not load as they takeup too much space.

We Will keep the old ezboard site as it is for a while until we discover if ezboard can restore any of the lost posts or not. As the smokescreen and bs continues, it may take a while before we know if they can pull a rabbit out of a hat or not. In any case, for better or worse, this is going to be the new 6/31st site.

Another good thing about this site is that you can access it from anywhere by just typing in www.6thofthe31st. com.

Hope you find this site interesting and hope you make use of it.

Robert Stewart
co-administrator.
Last edited by Niner Alpha on Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

This Messageboard is not the "home page"

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:22 pm

Unlike the ezboard site this messageboard is not the "home" page. The page with the menu for the Wall site and the Blue Book, and the chat room, etc. is at www.6thofthe31st.com

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”