New Problem with Roster

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

New Problem with Roster

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:22 pm

Roster AKA Guestbook will be down for a while. This is what I got as a response to question about it being down:<br>
<br>
<!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:red;font-family:helvetica;font-size:medium;">The owner, Derek Xue has passed away from a tragic accident recently. We sincerely apologize for the instability of the system that you have been experiening recently. The system will be shut down temporarily starting on Jan. 30, 2004. During this period, the system will be transitioned to close family members. We expect to get Guestbook service back up and running for you within 3-4 weeks. We appreciate your patience.</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://pub4.ezboard.com/bmilsurpafterhours">Milsurp After Hours</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Alternate Roster List

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:38 pm

Everyone who has signed the Roster is listed in the Polar Bear forum. It is up to date and has names, email address, and company assignment and general dates of service.<br>
<br>
Perhaps this roster will get back to work by the end of the month. If not, I will probably just start over again. But in the mean time, the forums are open for business and could use the activity. <p></p><i></i>

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”