The Moderators column

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The Moderators column

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri May 31, 2002 12:58 am

I have high hopes that this site will grow. I don't expect it to grow overnight but I do expect it to grow. <br>
<br>
I have contacted individuals that I have known and they have responded, for which I am grateful. I have contacted others that I had never known before, and other sites, and done various things to try to get the word out. I will continue to do this as this is my project and I enjoy doing this.<br>
<br>
I have a large handicap in attracting and networking with members of other companies than the one I was envolved with. I am looking for guys from various companies to be point men for their respective companies in getting the word out. When I find, or they come forward, the men I need to help get this site going, I will make them "moderators" and their names will show up in the column that is now empty. I accordingly will allow them hands on control of the forums they are moderators for with actual control to delete, move, or modify posts. Who these men are, or how I shall find them remains to be seen. <br>
<br>
If you think you would like to be one of these men, click on my profile and send me an email. If you know someone I may contact that would be someone to talk to in this regard, please let me know. <br>
<br>
Robert Stewart<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
JoeSnuffy

Re: The Moderators column

Postby JoeSnuffy » Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:44 pm

Weeze trying' boss...weeze tryin' <p></p><i></i>

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”