Continued after moving the original Miyares string

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Continued after moving the original Miyares string

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri May 10, 2019 11:26 pm

The original this ain't hell presentation of the Urban Miyares story has been moved...apparently after an organizational name change.

https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=72383
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:49 pm

Looks like the Valor Guardian site link that republished the original This Ain't Hell string went down and now is back again. That's the link above this post.

On the Urban biography that he had the cover changed to "a work of fiction" early on has deleted it and it is now back to a work of biographic non fiction and his introduction says this at the Barnes and Noble site. This change looks like it was made in August 2019. :roll:

I for one....don't care any longer.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:14 pm

The change in the Urban biography back to Non fiction is a factor of the bottom end digital book world. A printed book couldn't be amended as easily until a second edition. No doubt he was encouraged by the lack of interest in reviewing his biography beyond Jerry on one source and me on Barnes and Noble. My review with the crashed link to This Ain't Hell couldn't provide any evidence against his standard phony story. His amending of his book presentation and content must have been encouraged by the current Google search of his name. Lots of really old lionizing links are on the first page of links, due probably by Urban and his followers hitting those links to bury the negative links as a calculated move. The strings on this 6th of the 31st page are now at the bottom of the second Google set of links. The This Ain't Hell Guardian link is at the bottom of the third page.

Urban has "published" some more books now. Novels. He obviously couldn't let the fiction remarks on his "biography" stand as it played against his self image and primary source of sympathy.

At this juncture, considering the cooling of heated rejection of his basic story by those who were once upset by his brashness, I think this case can now just be written off as "nobody ever said life is fair". If it were fair he never would have modified his fiction biography to claim otherwise as soon as he could manage it. Or ...if it were actually fair.. he never would have told his fairy tale to groups of people to begin with.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:10 pm

The Barnes and Noble page has gotten a new review. It also links the now you can see it from here site.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/my-lif ... 1131082363

I think I know who wrote it and I gave him a thumbs up. What he wrote was this:

I too served with the 6th Bn 31st Infantry, 9th Infantry Division ...

6 days ago
Shadowvfw
I too served with the 6th Bn 31st Infantry, 9th Infantry Division in the Mekong Delta. No one seems to know why he tells so many lies about his short time in Vietnam, it is a "stolen valor" series of stories that are totally untrue. The web site proving he lied about his service that is mentioned in a previous review has moved to a new server and the link has changed to .... https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=72383 ..... it is the same information.
Sadly, his lies are a slap in the face of every soldier that served honorably in Vietnam, and he should not be rewarded by purchasing his book.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:10 pm

The Barnes and Noble page has gotten a new review. It also links the now you can see it from here site in its present location.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/my-lif ... 1131082363

I think I know who wrote it and I gave him a thumbs up. What he wrote was this:

I too served with the 6th Bn 31st Infantry, 9th Infantry Division ...

6 days ago
Shadowvfw
I too served with the 6th Bn 31st Infantry, 9th Infantry Division in the Mekong Delta. No one seems to know why he tells so many lies about his short time in Vietnam, it is a "stolen valor" series of stories that are totally untrue. The web site proving he lied about his service that is mentioned in a previous review has moved to a new server and the link has changed to .... https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=72383 ..... it is the same information.
Sadly, his lies are a slap in the face of every soldier that served honorably in Vietnam, and he should not be rewarded by purchasing his book.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”